Jobs at Pix
This page is clearly broken. Can you fix it?
These are our current job openings. If none apply to you but you're still interested, don't hesitate to let us know! We're always looking to expand our network. Please send us your resume and/or portfolio.
Are you a recruiter and do you have the ideal candidate for us? Then we're not interested; we prefer getting in contact with our new colleagues ourselves.
Currently at least the following job openings at our Dutch office:
We are also always looking for native mobile app developers, front-end developers and back-end developers.
Working at Pixplicity
Us Pixies are a creative bunch of geeks that love to tinker with technology. We work on a diverse variety of projects, with ample room for self-improvement, R&D, and fussball. Since we tend to adopt newest tech fast, your eagerness to learn is valued as least as much as your years of experience.
- Headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands
- No Dutch required. All the communication between the team and with the clients is in English; our team is from all over the globe.
- We have some people working remotely but we also have ample space at our office. Whatever works for you! Our office is a cosy space without cubicles and it plays the music you want.
- We offer daily free lunch, and access to a fussball table, SNES, a Mortal Kombat II machine, pingpong table, two classic pinball machines, an X-box, a smart chess table, and the list goes on.
- We have flexible work schedules. Though we do kinda-sorta expect you to work 40 hours a week, this is not a rule. Yes, we do ask you to keep track. Not because we don’t trust you to do your part, but most of our clients are billed by the hour and we want to do that fairly. We expect you to do your best, and to be your own judge if that means working 8 hours or if you are more productive by taking more breaks. We don’t expect you to be at the office at 9 sharp either. Working from home is fine, and showing up at 10:30 is too. What we do expect is that you do your best.
Do you think you fit in our team? Drop us a line and send us your resume, GitHub profile, Dribbble or your latest hobby project!
Pix is always looking for experienced developers that can help us build webapps, native apps and backends for a multitude of projects, often for USA-based clients.
As a developer, you will often work closely with the rest of the engineering, marketing and design teams to develop our user-facing web components and implement new features that are easy to understand and use by our users. As part of a small, talented team, you will have direct input into implementation decisions and will have a major impact on the development and the contribution of ideas.
You’ll have the opportunity to truly impact the direction and success of the product you are building.
Experience with the iOS/Android SDKs, SOLID principles of clean code, and for experience with multiple platforms (Android and iOS, or web development, etc). Knowledge of TensorFlow, Firebase and Flutter is definitively a big bonus.
Send your resume or portfolio now — Get in touch!
Job opening: Project Manager
We are looking for
The Pix global project manager works collaboratively with internal and external teams to improve processes, achieve higher quality and bring our innovative work to life. The project manager will manage the overall design and development process for all projects, collaborates with finance for project forecasts and builds strong working relationships with clients and partners.
Who you are
- You like working in small teams in a startup culture.
- You promote a positive and inclusive work environment.
- You are highly independent and resourceful and do not hesitate to do research for solutions or opportunities for improvement but also know when to raise your hand for support.
- You can handle high-intensity situations with grace, especially in a fast-paced working environment.
- You have stellar writing skills that are clear and concise.
- You have a demonstrated ability to understand complex subjects and have the skills needed to simplify and explain these topics for a broad audience of stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Ensure all architectural, design and development projects are completed according to given timelines.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to sensitive issues.
- Communicate frequently in a professional manner with clients and (external) designers and developers regarding project specifications.
- Ensure all project plans and goals are documented according to company style guide.
- Create schedules and timelines for new initiatives according to allocated resources, budgets, and stakeholder requirements.
- Present effectively and persuasively on complex topics to designers, developers and clients.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Report ongoing recommendations for improvement to management based on past and present projects that have a direct positive impact on the company.
- Complete reviews and reports during and after project completion for stakeholders
- Justify allocated materials and budgets as needed.
- Create and execute solid backup plans and act accordingly if unexpected events occur during projects.
- Minimize downtime (not allocated hours) for designers and developers by providing internal or external work if needed.
- Responsible for reporting weekly hourly and forecast overviews of projects including external costs to management.
- Establish and maintain clear client retention goals by setting up and execute a “wow” process wherein we constantly surprise and engage clients.
- Create success cases to be published on social media (e.g. testimonials, graphical demo’s, value for business cases etc).
Sounds a bit like you?
If you’re excited to bring your skills to our team, then what are you waiting for? We’re looking forward to your application!
Send your resume or portfolio now — Get in touch!